BuddyPress 2.4.2, Membership Pro 2, and Wordpress 4.4

1. Should I update BuddyPress if I have already updated to WordPress 4.4? Both the Wordpress advice and on the BuddyPress site do not indicate compatibility yet.

2. Can I update Membership Pro 2 and have it still work with the previous release of BuddyPress while I wait for word on BuddyPress?

Thank you!

George

• Rupok

Hi mpetry

I hope you had a wonderful day.

1. Honestly, you should update because when an update is available, there are some bug fixes, features update and many more important things shipped with the update. But please take a full backup of your site if you have doubt so that you can revert back to the current state if anything goes wrong. So far, we haven't received any major complain with WordPress 4.4 and BuddyPress. But even if you are the lucky one to find an incompatibility issue, we are here to help.

2. Yes. You should definitely update Membership 2 Pro. If you see the changelog, you will see the list of enhancements on the new version. In the changelog, I've not found anything that might conflict with the previous version of BuddyPress. Again taking a full backup is a good idea.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.