BuddyPress Activation Link Goes to White Page

I thought I would post this here in case anyone has every encountered it. I'm having a problem with registration where the activation link goes to a white page. Here are the plugins I'm using that might be important to know:

-Multi-DB
- Membership
- Welcome Pack
- WP Super Cache
- WPMU DEV Facebook

I have tried deactivating all of these and the problem still persists. If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

• Sarah Gooding
    • Flash Drive

Nothing about it in the error log except a bunch of cometchat stuff ... but I don't think that could be related to registration. I am also getting this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 524288000 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 299293 bytes) in wp-includes/functions.php on line 251

Memory is set at root php.ini to 512 and the server has tons of RAM.

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

@sarah I am curious as I was going to respond earlier but thought that this was out of my element. I had so many problems when I used the WP Super Cache that I just gave up on it.

You mentioned that there was another plugin that was causing problems, would you mind sharing which one that was? It may save me time in the future to either make a note if I do use it or avoid it altogether.

Thanks in Advance!

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

@sarah Thanks for the quick reply. Actually I was testing that plugin and was having all sorts of problems trying to add users and it seemed to interfere with marketpress. After I eliminated it I just decided that I (for now anyway) don't have enough clients to warrant messing around with the multisite stuff. Everyone wants a different custom theme anyway and some of those didn't work well in the multisite environment.

So again thanks for your quick response. This helps me confirm a decision that I've been flipping back and forth on for over a week now.

Thanks Again! Sending some points your way...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.