Buddypress Activity Plus finding incompatibility 3.2 and 3.2.1

I'm having an issue with the BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin with 3.2 and 3.2.1. The conflict presents itself in a Multisite Multi Network installation and shows a 404 error when using the Next/Previous navigation on posts when using Pretty Permalinks (default unaffected, but no good for buddypress).

e.g. http://www.mydomain.com/page/2 redirects inexplicably to http://www.mydomain.com/2/ causing a 404 page not found error.

I discovered this issue by disabling all plugins and replacing one-by-one. This was the plugin that caused the issue.

• jameswilliams90
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Phil - I can confirm that resetting the permalinks was my first diagnostic step (per first post) and this did not fix the problem.

This was breaking blog navigation for 40 sites in a multisite/multi network installation. The plugin was deactivated and reactivated and the problem reappeared, so leaving it on for any length of time is not possible.

What I could give you is a list of plugins I am using on the site if you wish to test for incompatibility. Additionally I could give you a coordinated window of time for you to have a look at the issue on my server. I can't leave the plugin activated for an extended period of time.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Okay, that does narrow it down to a potential plugin conflict so we're really gonna need to know whether this issue still occurs when all other plugins are de-activated.

That way we can discover which plugin causes the conflict and test the conflict ourselves to see if there is anything we can do about it.

So, if you try that at a time that is suitable (it should only take 5 minutes) and let us know what happens we can move forward.

Phil

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.