BuddyPress Activity Plus for Dashboard?

Hey Everyone

Hope you guys are doing great. I was wondering what it would take to have the Buddypress Activity Plus "widget" to show up on the User's Dashboard like the Status plugin does? any possibility for this to happen? or anything I can do? thanks!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi ThinkTaiwan

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Team!

Thank you for using the BuddyPress Activity Plus Plugin and for your feature request. The Plugin is under active development, so we always welcome feedback from our Users.

I've requested feedback from the Developer and will also follow up with the rest of the WPMU DEV Team to see if something like this is possible. We will revert back to you at the earliest with feedback and/or possible solutions.

In the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Mike, how are you today?

I see Gina pinged Ve on this as well. She also asked me to drop in. :slight_smile:

At the moment, it isn't possible to put that in the dashboard. All BuddyPress posting is usually front end. I'm not sure if this has been requested before.....

Sorry :slight_frown:

Take care.

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Tim,

Thanks! I do understand that most is done on front end but I will be using Buddypress with multisite where people will also have their own blogs. so i just thought it would be nice since the status plugin doesnt work with my multisite because im using buddypress plugin. Thanks for checking!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.