BuddyPress Activity Plus will not work?

I get the plug in to load. But will not allow anything to upload.

http://robsonmoura.com/rmnu

user test
password test

using WordPress 3.3.2. and the latest BuddyPress Activity Plus downloaded today. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it still no luck.

I upload a photo and then click add phone and nothing happens.

Thanks for the help

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

What version of BuddyPress are you using?

What version of the plugin is this?

Have you tried with all other plugins disabled to ensure there are no conflicts?

Have you tried with the default BuddyPress theme to ensure there are no conflicts whilst all plugins are also off?

If you haven't tried the last two then please give it a shot and let me know how that goes.

If this is a production site and you can't do that then please set up a demo sandbox site and experiment there.

Let me know how you go.

Take care.

• johngraybeal
    • New Recruit

What version of BuddyPress are you using?
    Version 1.5.5
    What version of the plugin is this?
    Version 1.4
    Have you tried with all other plugins disabled to ensure there are no conflicts?
    Yes
    Have you tried with the default BuddyPress theme to ensure there are no conflicts whilst all plugins are also off?
    Yes
    If you haven't tried the last two then please give it a shot and let me know how that goes.
    It responded the exact same way everything looks good a photo gets loaded but does not make it to the post.
    If this is a production site and you can't do that then please set up a demo sandbox site and experiment there.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.