Buddypress Affiliate store config how to?

Want to setup the following configuration:
Social - BuddyPress
- Groups
- Members
- Events
Store
- Vendor can activate store and sell their products/services
- Vendor can activate and sell other vendors products/services
- Vendor uses own paypal for payment processing.
- Vendor pays affiliate agreed upon commission amount
- Vendor pays site 3%
Affiliate (Sales person of other vendor's products or services)
- Affiliates make money when they sell other vendor's products or services in their store
Membership
- Free Membership No vendor opportunity, No Event Posting
- Vendor $99/yr Vendor and event posting.
Currently have fresh wordpress and buddypress install.

Questions:
1. Do I need to turn on wpmu? I am not really interested in providing the individual sites and prefer the fully loaded buddypress profiles approach.
2. Which Plugins do you suggest for the above config?

• Tom Eagles

Hi @dlman_1999@yahoo.com

Here's a list based on the above

Membership
    marketpress / classifieds or both depending if you are talking a full blown ecommerce solution or classifieds on user profiles.
    events+ (Events)
    appointments+ (services and booking them)
    Affiliate (note the payment is not recurring but counts only the first payment so if they introduced a new member they would only be paid for the first payment)

Cheers

Tom

• dlman_1999@yahoo.com

Hello Tom,

Thank you for the direction.

I have a couple of followup questions now that I am digging into this:

BuddyPress Questions:
    I have multisite enabled (domain/username not configured for subdomains)and now have the site and the network live.

1. True or False I install BuddyPress on the main site and BuddyPress is enabled across the network of sites?
    2. True or False I install all of the above plugins on the main site and they are enabled across the network of sites?

MarketPress Questions:
    After reviewing the Multi-site setup I think it would be better to have just a 9 months pregnant Buddypress site.
    1. Is it possible to provide the store capabilities on a buddypress profile without multi-site?
    2. The affiliate commissions tracking I was referring to was for store purchases not memberships. Can the Marketpress do this?

Thank you!

• Tom Eagles

@dlman_1999@yahoo.com

Thank you for the direction.

I have a couple of followup questions now that I am digging into this:

BuddyPress Questions:
    I have multisite enabled (domain/username not configured for subdomains)and now have the site and the network live.

1. True or False I install BuddyPress on the main site and BuddyPress is enabled across the network of sites?
    (true if people register on the network they can use buddypress features on the main site, If you are talking about separate buddypress installs per site then this is something different)
    2. True or False I install all of the above plugins on the main site and they are enabled across the network of sites?
    (Using our prosites plugin you can determine what plugins are available to what subscription types)

MarketPress Questions:
    After reviewing the Multi-site setup I think it would be better to have just a 9 months pregnant Buddypress site.
    1. Is it possible to provide the store capabilities on a buddypress profile without multi-site?
    (You can't use market press in buddypress for this you would need to use classifieds)
    2. The affiliate commissions tracking I was referring to was for store purchases not memberships. Can the Marketpress do this?
    (yes it can)

Hope this helps cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.