Buddypress and Spirit Theme

I have Install Buddypress on the spirit upfront theme and then added buddy press to the web site. I have buddy press in but the normal buddy press pages and abilities are not showing up regularly. It will send me to the activity page and them i wont have ablity to add content. I do have the membership plugin added to the site and i believe that i integrated it with buddy-press properly.

Thanks In advance jafar

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi jafar,

Thanks for asking. Upfront is a massive theme framework and with Upfront, you can simply drag and drop web elements without coding a single line. There are lots of other awesome features. Now, to provide these facilities, we had to create a very complex and advanced framework which is completely different from other WordPress themes. And because of the architecture, Upfront themes doesn't play nice yet with plugins which use advanced virtual pages, for example, BuddyPress. However, our developers are well aware about this and they have it in their mind for future releases. So I believe, soon we have our Upfront themes compatible with all plugins, but I'm afraid, I can't give you any ETA on this.

I'm pinging our developers regarding your query and I believe, they will take this in consideration while preparing our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi min_us,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

At the moment, Upfront is not fully compatible with BuddyPress, and as mentioned by Rupok, I'm afraid you may find some instances of BuddyPress not working fully with Upfront at the moment. Developers are aware of this issue, and are working on getting Upfront fully compatible, at the moment I'm afraid there isn't any exact ETA, will definitely keep you posted once we have an update regarding this.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.