BuddyPress + Appointments Integration

Hi, I try to integrate Appointments with buddypress. I downloaded plugin integration here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-use-buddy-press-with-appointments?replies=20#post-814726

Now I can see buddypress option in setting but when I click for appointments profile, it's going to .../profile/book-appointment/ and don't show nothing. How I can Integrate this.

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo

• Sajid

Hi Gustavo,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see that patched provided by our developer is quite old, we have updated the Appointments+ plugin a lot since than so that might not work well with current version.

I am flagging Jude the developer who provided a patch to see if he can post an updated. He is off for weekend and will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Sajid

Hi Gustavo,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First please allow me to explain the default integration options of Appointments + with BuddyPress plugin.

Appointments+ is compatible with BuddyPress and there are at the moment two options to enable the integration between both plugins. By default BuddyPress users can see their schedule appointments as a client (regardless of their type in A+).

There are two other options for Service Providers. One is to allow them manage their schedule and workings hours from their BuddyPress profile page. Second allow them to confirm their own appointments as a service provider. As described in this and this reply of my colleague Tyler Postle :slight_smile:

These above are default options for those you don't need any add-on or custom code provided in other thread by my colleague.

In some situations, we try our best to go beyond the basic support and provide code based solutions like my colleague did in the past in above mentioned thread (we say it SLS - Second Level Support).

I can see my colleague is busy with some thing else (they deal with complex and more technical issues) that caused delay here. But, I am flagging him again to gain his attraction on this ticket and I am sure he will get back to us as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Take a very good care of yourself and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

• Panos

Hello Gustavo ,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

Apologies for the delay here.

Could please confirm that the page is blank even if user has made at least one Confirmed Appointment?

Of what I noticed is that for Subscribers (not workers) it should simply display a list with their booking and an option to cancel. If they haven't made any bookings yet the page would be empty.

I did a small modification adding a booking form at this page so even if the user has made no booking he can do it directly from this page. I have attached this modified version here if you like to test it out.

Please let me know if I am missing something here :slight_smile:

Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.