BuddyPress Autogenerated Pages Not showing in Upfront

Hello All

The Upfront Pages are not corresponding to the auto-generated pages (let's say a user wishes to llook at their activity stream). The heading comes up with the page title and it is definitely there however no Buddypress data whatsoever below...

I rebuilt the whole of the single site to Upfront on multisite and am enjoying the benefits (thanks it's great). However I can find no advice about this or documentation to follow with regards this or maybe its an error somewhere. I do not know and cannot see why there would be a problem.

The site is open for your access so you can have a good look around. Please, any help at this stage would be very welcomed.

Really thanks.

Zen

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Zen,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Upfront (and it's child themes as a result) is not yet fully compatible with BuddyPress, unfortunately. We're constantly adding compatibility layers to it and BuddyPress is among planned (so far we added e.g. WooCommerce and MarketPress) but I'm not able to give you an ETA.

There might be a way to make it, at least partially, working by editing each BuddyPress page in Upfront editor (that you run by clicking on Upfront in admin toolbar or by going to Appearance -> Customize; not to be confused with Upfront Builder plugin) but that may not always work and would rather be useful for simple setups so I cannot guarantee success here.

I apologize for the troubles and I believe we won't have to wait for full BP compatibility long.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.