BuddyPress Avatars

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a BuddyPress or theme issue. I have a client that recently had someone design for there new BuddyPress site which is a move from Ning. The header takes the enitire width of the header area. The problem is that the avatar area covers portion of the logo and login area. Where would I go to move it up some or even over. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Sleenie

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@sleenie: Sounds to me like a CSS issue you probably can fix by using firebug and finding the class. It also though if you don't know CSS is a job you may want to put up on the job board for someone. If it's a custom theme the CSS and / or code may need to be adjusted to make it work. I'd say though if someone has designed it why not go back to them to get it fixed after all they've not delivered something working it seems.

• dubya
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@sleenie: I think the code you're looking for is line 236 in "header.php"
    @Tammie: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this: <?php include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/call-signup.php'); ?> could be moved pretty much anywhere.

• sleenie
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The link is Teameeat It's right where the signup is if you aren't a member.

Question...this is going to be a private site, membership by invitation only. What would happen if I totally removed the signup line.? They don't even care about the avatar being there.at any time.

Thanks,

Sleenie

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.