BuddyPress Birthdate Field with Membership 2 Registration

Hi,

I had enabled the option to enter birthdate using a date picker on registration and show age on profile with BuddyPress using BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Fields Type . However, that functionality is absent now with Membership 2. There is a minimum age requirement that is necessary for sign up and I'd prefer users choose their date of birth vs just entering an age. Any idea how I can incorporate that option? Also, make it mandatory for them to agree to terms and conditions which states that requirement.

Thank you so much.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Jenny-Lyn, I trust you are doing well today!

The BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Fields plugin is working only with BuddyPress.
    You can use only BudyPress registration instead of Membership 2 registration page.

Please enable the "BuddyPress Integration" add-on from Membership 2 > Add-ons.

Now Membership 2 will load BuddyPress registration form on the registration page, with all custom fields you created by Extended Profile fields.

To avoid conflict make sure you have set different page for registration in BuddyPress page settings.

Also, make it mandatory for them to agree to terms and conditions which states that requirement.

You can use the Terms of Service plugin to achieve this:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/terms-of-service/

The users with this plugin will be forced to agree to terms of service, otherwise they can't register to your site.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.