Buddypress Business Bugs

OK, I thought this theme is compatible with Buddypress 1.2.6 but it seems it isn't since I find too many bugs.

For an example, the core part of the theme isn't showing up correctly such as when adding widget to blog-sidebar I see the widget's content shows at the bottom of the blog post itself and not on the side.

The classified plugin is not actually showing any category even though I clearly had add a test classified ad within a category. This prevents users from click on the category to see more ads from the category. So on and so on...

Tammie

@argh2xxx: Ok first up the latest version of the theme is however you mention classifieds and this could and probably is not anything to do with the theme as classifieds isn't part of the business theme. First up please make sure you are on the latest version of Business then we can look at the issues you may or may not be having one by one. However, if they relate to classifieds please can you start a new thread as they are not to do with the theme. If you do upgrade make sure you deactivate, delete and then upload the new parent theme to be sure you get ALL the new parent files.