BuddyPress Business, posts featured imgaes don't display right on Frontpage

On http://sprenerworks.nl I use the Buddypress Business theme. Got it quite alright, except for the featured images on the frontpage in the boxes below. Don't see how to get them not to repeat and how to get them fill up the whole space.

Could you please help me out?

Kind regards,
Saskia

• Biz2Web
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you for your compliment.

No this is not the size I'm using right now. What happened is that the owner of this site first used images in a much smaller size. And we seemed not to get rid of it.

I now resized them to 290 X 80 exactly, but that doesn't work either.

I really don't know what to do to get it right.

Regards,

Saskia

• Biz2Web
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

What it looks like is that once you attach an image as an featured image to a post you never get rid of it and it keeps the values of that first image.
    I deletet the images from the media library, removed them as featured image. Then defined an new featured image that I upload from my computer after resizing it to exactly 290x80px. But when i look with firebug I still see the first images defined. Even when they are not there!

I hope you can give me a lead soon! Cause I don't get it

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Saskia,

I just visited your site for the first time and I admit it looks flawless from my perspective.

Does anyone have a clue why this happens?? Did not find a solution yet

Are you perhaps running caching of any kind?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.