BuddyPress Business Theme-Header Image Positioning

Hi, I’m new to BuddyPress. On my new WordPress Site, under theme options (in the Business theme by WPMU Dev), I chose to upload a custom large header image. It doesn’t tell me what size to make it. So I made it at about the size it looked to be. I uploaded it and it appears to be about the right size but for some reason it did not center my header image in the space provided. Instead, it put it over to the right, hanging off the page about an inch with a about an inch margin on the left. And now you have scroll over an inch to see all of it. I have no idea how to fix that or why it did it that way. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? The url to view the page is http://whub25.webhostinghub.com/~united66/

• loribella_greene

Actually if you look at the space on the left and right sides of my header image, there is much more space on the left than on the right, so it's not really centered. Attached is Header Screen Shot 1 from my browser which completely cuts off the right side of my header. I have since determined that the theme is set up for the header image to be flush left with the 1st Nav button "Home" rather than centered. Which means if I want it to look centered, I have to make it the exact width from the left of "Home" button to the right side of the search box. I just wish my dashboard options would tell me how many pixels wide to make my header to fit this theme so I don't have to eyeball it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.