BuddyPress Community image slider

On my new buddypress site, outwithcancer.org, I am trying out the theme, BuddyPress Community . You can see, towards the bottom, the image slider installed, without any images. Two questions: I am failing to find the image slider option that is built into the theme BuddyPress Community (I chose it, but now I don't know how to unchoose it)
Second question: I do not see how to add images to the slider, nor do I see the slider widget or anything about it in the left hand admin column
Thanks.

• darrylm
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I just got an error Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/*********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-registration-options/bp-registration-options.php on line 1594
    so outwithcancer.org is no longer viewable but if you can, please answer my question....thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya darrylm,

I'm attaching an updated beta version of the theme would you be willing to give it a shot?

Also, the error you mention above is coming from a bp registration options plugin. You'll need to deactivate it in order to get rid of that warning.

Let us know if this helps or if you run into any further difficulties.

Thanks!

• darrylm
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Mason:
    Thanks. I will try the new version of bp-community Meanwhile, I could not log in via wp-admin, so I have attempted a new install of wp via Fantastico. I deleted every file in public-html but Fantastico reports, "
    >>The installation can not be completed:
    - You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.<<
    What else do I need to do in order to start over with a clean install?
    Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings darrylm,

Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry to hear that you had to result to nuking action.

For future reference when you have just a single plugin causing an issue like the one you reported, you would want to delete just that plugin from the wp-content folder using FTP and that should get you back on track.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.