BuddyPress Compatible Plugins list for Community Start-up Package Plugins?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know where I can find list of the plugins that are included with the WPMU Community Start-Up Package?

I was going to buy the package but couldn't with the pSek host included. So I did my own install and became a member here instead.

Why do I want the list? Well I reckon the developers here know a bit more about this stuff than I do :slight_smile:, so I thought if I can get the list of plugins that they've selected, it will save me a lot of trial and error.

Thanks in advance...

Stephen G

• train4lifewpmu
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ooh! That doesn't even qualify as even diplomatic Andrew :slight_smile:

That's what I'd call 'hedgy'...which is not quite 'dodgy'... :slight_smile:

I've been working with WordPress (not MU), for long enough to know that much mate...so I wouldn't call that a 'trick' :slight_smile: It's called suffering... I'm not inclined to use a lot of plugins anyway...

So come on mate! You can do better than that... :slight_smile:

Just a little list of plugins...it's not hard and it would save me a lot of time.

What are you guys treating this like Kentucky Fried Plugins or something? 11 Secret Plugins and Tweaks :slight_smile:

Undaunted...

Cheers

Stephen G

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

'Community' is probably more of a brand for that install than a specific description.

Basically what it provides is:

- WPMU
    - BuddyPress
    - bbPress (in /forums/ )

all integrated / cookies synced etc. (no easy task) and, in addition to that all of our BuddyPress compatible plugins installed: https://premium.wpmudev.org/buddypress-plugins/

And all of our other plugins / themes provided in a separate directory so you can use them later / as well as if you wish.

The 'community' indicator is largely relevant to BuddyPress... however... you can get some good community stuff going with these plugins too (if you don't want to use BuddyPress):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/community-plugins/

• train4lifewpmu
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi James, :slight_smile:

Bless ya cotton soxes mate :slight_smile:

ALL of the BP Plugins ey? Wow!

And the others in a folder to use whenever?

I imagine that the 'cookie syncing' will remain a mystery...for now :stuck_out_tongue:

See Andrew? It wasn't such a big ol' mystery after all. :slight_smile:

Thanks buckets for clearing that up for me James :slight_smile:

All the best

Stephen G

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.