buddypress daily theme menu

Hi. I have installed the Daily theme and activated buddypress. A menu
bar has appeared with activity>members >groups etc but they don't connect with anything and I get the following message
"Sorry, we can't find the content you're looking for at this URL. Please try selecting a menu item from above or to the side of this message to get where you'd like to go."
I have set up a couple of groups and a post and a page or two so far so there is content. Please can you advise on what the problem is?
Thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @clickbridge

I was able to replicate this issue on a test site.

It would appear that the theme is not taking into account the fact that you have assigned pages to BuddyPress components other than the default pages.

Also, I can find nothing in the theme options/settings that allow this menu to be disabled.

I'll alert the theme developer to this issue to see if he can provide some insight. Hang on...

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.