Buddypress extra profile fields not showing on Pro Sites signup

I've given up trying to use the Gravity Forms registration with Pro Sites, NPT & Multidomains. So after losing a couple of months trying, I'm back with just setting up Pro Sites but I have BP extra profile fields that need to be on the signup registration form. Unfortunately, none of the extra fields are displaying. Buddypress is on a subsite as our community site. Any suggestions?

• antKat

@Urbano In regards to the Gravity Forms Registration and Pro Sites, this is what I have found and my particular issues. My requirements:
    1. Custom User Profile Fields (BuddyPress xProfile fields will work with GF -
    2. Check-Out at Sign-Up. We do not offer a free trial. If you are offering a free trial, then you should be able to use the Gravity Forms Registration with Pro Sites. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
    3. New Blog Template. We have a default Blog Template for all of our new sites. There previously was an integration setting on the GF for the template but it is no longer there on current version.
    4. Multi-Domain. We have a default domain (that is not main) that we want our sign-ups to use.

With my requirement issues, I had just decided to give up on GF and just use the Pro Sites sign-up but now I have a problem with the BuddyPress profile fields not showing up. So it looks like I am going to have customization no matter which way I go.

However, in your case, again if you ARE offering a free trial and don't need the blog template or default domain, you should be able to use the Gravity Forms registration with Pro Sites without additional programming.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.