Buddypress: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Hey guys, curious as to why my Buddypress has suddenly started to go barmy and present me with this error, was working one second then not the next.

Here's exactly what it says:-

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /folder/folder/folder/folder/folder/folder/folder/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-classes.php on line 1016

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards
~Matt

• Matthew
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello there Jack

I am well thank you, hope you are well too

I just tried it via .htaccess and it just gave me an internal server error. However i don't believe we have access to the php.ini as our host is very unfortunately GoDaddy.

We're moving to a high end hybrid server soon so that should help a lot more, starting to think the problem is all server related, since it worked perfectly one minute then not at all the next minute.

Any other suggestions? Though i don't think there's much more i can do in these terms

Thank you

Kind Regards
    ~Matt

• Matthew
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey there Jack.

No worries man, i'll just wait until the transfer to the Hybrid server. I would message them but goDaddy are useless for sorting out their own stuff, sadly the company i work with decided it would be a good idea to host with them haha

Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    ~Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.