[BuddyPress Group Calendar] Buddypress group email and group calendar

Buddypress group email and group calendar Tabs not displaying anything
I have given access to support from the dashboard.
If you (as a buddypress user) click dashboard tabs "notifications", "appointments", and "settings", and also while in a group no results for "calendar" (a WPMUDEV plugin), and "email" (a WPMUDEV plugin).

I hope this is detailed enough. It almost seems as if the information is there but margins are hiding it. Well thank you very much I look forward to hearing from you.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Preston

Hope you're doing well!

I've tested both plugins on my end and they are working well. I've visited a group page to check the Calendar settings on your end and there was a 500 error. A 500 error is showing up in the developer console on the email notification setting page as well. This means that both plugins are conflicting with another active plugin on your site or they are conflicting with an active theme.

Please run a quick test for a conflict with another plugin. Deactivate all other plugins, besides BuddyPress, BuddyPress GroupCalendar, and BuddyPress Group Email and test if the tabs/pages are working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.
    If the issue still persists, switch to a default theme, Twenty Seventeen, to see if there is a conflict with the theme

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Please before testing for a conflict, create a back up of your site, so in case something goes wrong you can always restore it. You can create back up with the Snapshot Pro plugin. The best practice is to have a development copy of your site, and test all the plugins there.

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.