Buddypress Group Calendar suggestion: Beginning and end dates

Hi,

The Buddypress Group Calendar is a necessity for my website and it does a decent job for allowing users to plan events. However, a really fantastic improvement, would be changing the date field from just a single date picker, to a date range field. So you can have a beginning date and time and an end date and time. Most events are not going to be single day events, so it would add some major value to the plugin, to have the ability to select a beginning date/time and end date/time.

Is there any way to make this modification myself, or could it be included in an upcoming update?

• Rupok

Hi Ian Thomason, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, I think this will be a good feature. I don't think it will be easy to change date field from single date to date range, because you can easily change the datepicker in the front-end but making this work at backend will require huge amount of change inside plugin core.

I can see you have already posted this in our Features and Feedback section. I hope more people will like this idea and more people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok