Buddypress integration problem, Individual Custom Posts unavailible

Hello
1. Membership 2 pro is on, buddypress integration is on, 2 membership levels had been created and I see them on the Membership 2 pro page, but there is no changes on the buddypress registration page even if I choose that page in settings. What may be the reason?

2. In the Membership 2 pro description it is said, as well as in the documentation: "Individual Custom Posts – If you’d like to control access to custom posts on a post-by-post basis, this add on will help."
But for me I see that Individual Custom Posts are onlky availible in pro version- how that may be if I got pro version?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @pavel_safonov,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Looking at your site you are currently running version 4.0.0.2 version which is actually a free version, and the one you need is 1.0.0.8.
    This probably happened if you didn't have WPMU DEV Dashboard installed and updated your plugin from admin section.

You can download Pro version from here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/ and just overwrite the old files via FTP.
    Make sure you install WPMU DEV Dashboard also so you don't get notified to update to free version.
    With dashboard installed you will only get notified when Pro version updates are released.

After installing pro version you will have access to all add-ons within the plugin :slight_smile:

Please let me know if something is unclear and if you need some additional help.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• pavel_safonov
    • New Recruit

Hello!

Thank you for quick answer, hope you are doing well too.
    Yes, that was the problem with custom post types, it is solved now.

But I still got the problem with buddypress integration, or I just do not understand how it works. I thought that if I got 2 different levels of free membership and want user to choose the needed level, user will just have a possibility to choose the level from the registration page? But for now I see no changes on registration buddypress page.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.