BuddyPress members page 'Alphabetical' and 'Newest Registered' not working

Since the latest BuddyPress update 1.5.4 the members page only shows the 'Last Active' list. The drop down menu for 'Alphabetical' and 'Newest Registered' does nothing.

The 'Search Members' works just fine.

I am using the Business Portfolio theme with the membership plugin.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey JoAnn, how are you today? :slight_smile:

I just tested this on my sandbox install and it seems to be working as expected. I've attached screenshots.

Which version of the theme are you using?

It would well be a conflict with another plugin. I know you hate me saying this but the best way to test it is to deactivate all other plugins and then test again. Reactivate each one, one at a time until the issue comes up again. We then know the conflict.

Let me know how you get on and if you need anything else. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• JoAnn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks so much Tim, I appreciate your quick responses.

I had stripped down most of my plugins and that just didn't work. I was ready to go back to the previous BuddyPress install, as KimberlyL suggested, but I thought I might try something else first.

So, I reinstalled both the BuddyPress plugin and the Business Porfolio Theme (I did have the latest version as I always update).

That seemed to do it, as it is working again.

Must have been those pesky computer gremlins again.

Thanks again,

JoAnn

P.S. Love your dog.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Must have been those pesky computer gremlins again.

Ohh they are nearly as bad as the tangle trolls!!!! You know those annoying little trolls that hide near any wires and tangle them up when your not looking!

I hate coming to change something plugged into the wall where other wires all, they always get tangled up!

P.S. Love your dog.

He he, that one is Xena. We have three all together and all are different breeds.

Xena is a right stubborn little one sometimes.

Anywhoo.... I'm pleased you got this one sorted out. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.