Buddypress Members page is not installed

In earlier versions of Buddypress the Members page was installed by default I thought. Now I have to manually create it and link it to Buddypress pages. Is there something wrong with my install or did this just change in the latest versions?

• Rupok

Hi Candace,

Thanks for asking. I just created a fresh WordPress site and then installed BuddyPress latest version there. The "Members" page was created automatically as soon as I activated BuddyPress.

So if "Members" page is not being created on your site after installing and activating BuddyPress, I think this is your site specific issue and probably something is wrong on your site.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how it goes. If it doesn't resolve your issue, we will be glad to help you in finding the reason behind this on your site.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.