BuddyPress MultiNetwork Plugin Issues

http://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/installation/

I am using this plugin at http://www.mreant.com/tww

I have multisite set up, this plugin is installed. After activating, it gives me a prompt on my dashboard, saying "The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Site Tracking" with a button to click that says "Repair"

I click "Repair" and then it says "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

I am set as a super admin...so i'm confused at this point.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @gollumxcore

I always say, when this happens, go to your FTP client, wp-contents and delete the plugin or theme that's causing the problem and then download the latest version again, and re-install via the FTP client.

Of course this is the first step, then you can also deactivate all other plugins to see if one of them conflicts with the BuddyPress Multi Network plugin.

And lastly, check that the folder permissions are set correctly on your wp-contents/plugins folder and plugin folder. And make sure that you are logged into the Network Admin Dashboard when you activate this plugin otherwise it won't work.

Hope any of this will resolve the issue. If not, please let me know and we can investigate further.

Have a wonderful day!

Gina

• NYCWW
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm not sure why you're getting the permissions error, but it could be a cookies/caching problem. Try it again after deleting your cookies and clearing your cache of your browser.

If that doesn't work, you can always repair the BuddyPress problem manually.
    1. Create and publish a blank page called Blogs (if one doesn't already exist).
    2. Go to the Network Admin Dashboard
    3. Select BuddyPress --> Pages from the navigation on the left.
    4. Select the newly created "Blogs" page from the drop down menu next to "Site Tracking" and click save.

You will no longer see the warning message that reads "The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Site Tracking".

• NYCWW
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

BTW... If you don't want to use BuddyPress to display a list of blogs on your network, you can always deactivate that component at BuddyPress-->Components, by deselecting the check box next to Site Tracking.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.