Buddypress Pages Visitor Issue

Hi,

I just updated the membership plugin to the latest version and found out that when visiting the site as a visitor, my settings for prohibiting visitors from seeing the members or activity streams isn't working. All are visible.

Can you help fix this please?

Thank you,
Nicholaus

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I just tried with an older version and updated the plugin but I can't produce your problem. Would you please be more specific and send me some screenshot of your settings? And also which is your previous version before update? So, that I can create a stage like you and try to produce problem like yours.

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Nicholaus
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Ash,

Here is a screenshot of the admin settings for visitors for the Membership plugin and then I logged out and even cleared my cache and clicked on the activity page which shouldn't be visible to visitors, yet as you can see I was able to see all of it and even click on a member and see the profile wall and everything.

The previous version I had was the one right before 3.4.5.

Thank you for your help,
    Nicholaus

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Would it be possible for me to take a look n your dashboard? Please send me details.

To send details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.