Buddypress plugin

Hi all,

I have created few profile fields in BUDDYPRESS for the registration. I am using Buddypress 1.5.5 and using paid theme called Huddle. Now Query is what ever information i(user) will provide during registration will appear on the Members(user) profile. Example if i(admin) click on the member(user) name 'TEST' it should land in the 'TEST' members(user) profile page. Please find the screenshot attached bp_usr_username.

My requirement is i want only these, 'About him' 'Name' 'contact info' to display right next to his profile picture. rest of the information let it stay in the place where it is.

Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Harsha.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings full_metal,

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know what you are trying to accomplish.

However, it can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, especially when you do not have a copy to work with - in this case the Huddle theme.

What does the Author of the Huddle theme have to say about this custom coding or how to accomplish what you want concerning the profile layout?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Shawn
    • The Crimson Coder

Without seeing the code, it's hard to provide much support, but you can probably use a little CSS to float the avatar left, getting the look you want. It would look something like this (total vaporcode, since I don't know what the HTML actually looks like):
    #item-header-avatar { float:left; width:150px; margin-right:1em; }

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.