buddypress user links not found

buddypress user links not found

I tried deleting it and insall again

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly provide more information on the issue ?

What do you mean by user links here ? You mean the pages are not working ?

Did you check your Permalink settings via Settings >> Permalinks ?

Please advise a bit more about what is happening, a few screenshots so that we can assist accordingly and get this sorted out :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

• cry1978
    • The Incredible Code Injector

the buddypress pages are working but when you click on users its not found?

yes I have re-saved Permalinks and deleted buddypress and installed it again. I am also using members directory plugin too and post indexer.

• cry1978

buddypress and members directory conflicting found out why

how do I make them to work together?

I have set buddypress page names different then members page and still can not click on the members to view them in the members directory page?

• cry1978

If anyone wants to know how I fixed this here’s what I did.

deactivate all plugins and delete buddypress pages and then once you reinstall it name all pages different or just the members page and register page because member directory has the same pages. To be safe I would just rename them all so no more errors would come along for more plugins.

I did delete my store page for marketpress too, so if you did that than once installed again go to markpress settings and re-save where it says store slug, I think its in presentation and then your store pages will all work again.

The same goes for members directory page, but you have to create a new page and just give it a title called

members

save it and that’s it to create members directory page again.

I hope you understand, if not just give me a post or email.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing the workaround on how to get Members Directory working with BuddyPress :slight_smile:

Points your way !

Perhaps a feature for future versions of the plugin. Sent to our lead developer for his feedback.

Cheers, PC

• cry1978

Thanks, I love teaching and will get to train web design one day. I think if everyone mapped out what was done to solve the problems would help out a lot, instead of just leaving the page and never saying if it got solved, it makes the forums useless and really just clogs up the website. I think what should be done to the forums to make everyone say how they did is to give them triple the point and do a prize raffle drawing to really get this website going.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your thoughts. That is why we always provide support on the forums so that everyone else searching for this can see the solution as well :slight_smile:

I agree to your thoughts that if all members do this would be a great collection of solutions as well :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.