BuddyPress View Members on Multisite

I have a domain of christiangays.com with sub-domains of chat.christiangays.com and dating.christiangays.com

I want my list of Members to show up on both christiangays.com/members and dating.christiangays.com/members

Right now it only shows up on the main site. If it is not possible to show on both sites then my preference is the dating site.

Can you tell me how I accomplish this please.

• Milan

Hello Mary ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Something like this can help you here,
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/multisite-user-management/. This plugin automatically adds users to each of your sites in your WordPress network.

For dating mechanism, its best that you keep all the users on same site and offer dating service via chat on only one site rather than on separate sites.

Let me know how it goes with that plugin. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary!

BuddyPress maintains a "central profile" database so there's by default only a single "/members" page that's usually the part of the main site of Multisite, unless the BuddyPress is "moved" to one of the sub-sites. Then, the "/members" page would be available on that sub-site but still - it would be a single page.

A workaround could be to simply create a "members" page on each of the sub-sites and then redirect it to the members page on the main site or alternatively use this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-shortcodes/

It doesn't automatically create any "members" page but it does include a shortcode allowing you to display a members' list/directory anywhere across your network. To use it you would also want to create "members" pages on sub-sites but instead of redirecting them you could put shortcode there like this one:

[webim_members_grid title="Members" type="alphabetical" col="4" count="6"]

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary!

I just realized that I completely skipped the most important solution here which is a core BuddyPress solution. After explaining how default BuddyPress configuration works I totally forgot about the built-in option that should perfectly suit your needs I think.

You could try adding this line to the "wp-config.php" file of your Multisite:

define('BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG',true);

The line should be placed above the "/* That's all, stop editing..." line.

It will not change how BuddyPress works but it will make pages such as "/members" available on sub-sites the same way they are available on main site. So for example, the "members" page should then be available both at

christiangays.com/members
    chat.christiangays.com/members

and so on. Give it a try first please before you try other solutions.

I'm sorry I didn't mentioned it before.

Let me know if that helped.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Mary

Thank you Adam but I can't find anything on the site that could be causing the problem.

Support access is granted if you want to check it out.

I also found this but it didn't work either:

The solution was to define BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG as true in bb-custom.php. For those that don’t know, bb-custom.php is a stand alone file that is placed in the plugins directory. It’s basically like a child theme’s functions.php, but for buddypress. Why I had to dig deep into buddypress codex to make this discovery, I’m not sure. Hopefully this spares someone else the hair-pulling struggle I had to go through!

• Dimitris

Hey there Mary,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

The solution was to define BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG as true in bb-custom.php. For those that don’t know, bb-custom.php is a stand alone file that is placed in the plugins directory. It’s basically like a child theme’s functions.php, but for buddypress. Why I had to dig deep into buddypress codex to make this discovery, I’m not sure. Hopefully this spares someone else the hair-pulling struggle I had to go through!

As stated in BP codex page https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/bp_enable_multiblog/
    "...To turn on BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG mode, put the following line in your wp-config.php file, somewhere above “That’s all, stop editing!”..."
    Most probably the bb-custom.php file should do the same trick though. :wink:

Thank you Adam but I can't find anything on the site that could be causing the problem. Support access is granted if you want to check it out.

Thanks for granting us support access once more! :slight_smile:
    As you weren't able to locate any changes we should try to enable WP_DEBUG in order to see what's behind that white page. The steps that you have to follow are:
    1. Connect with your server (through FTP most probably) and edit the /wp-config.php file of your installation
    2. Find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

also re-enter before "That’s all, stop editing!" line the following one
    3. Go to your page. The clear white will come up and a debug log file is going to be created in /wp-content/debug.log.
    4. Download /wp-content/debug.log and rename it to debug.txt (this is required in order to upload it here).
    5. Attach debug.txt file in your next reply here.
    6. Go back and revert previous steps in order to get back your site.

I look forward for your insights! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Mary

This says it's from April but it's what I just did.

[07-Apr-2016 14:44:11 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:11 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:14 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS - assumed 'EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS' in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/lib/class.emember_auth.php on line 342
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:14 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:18 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:18 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:32 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:32 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:32 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:33 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:33 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:34 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:36 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:36 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:39 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:39 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:40 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:57 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:57 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:59 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:44:59 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:00 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:03 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS - assumed 'EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS' in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/lib/class.emember_auth.php on line 342
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:03 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:22 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:22 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:24 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:24 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:30 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:30 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:32 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:32 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: a in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: y in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:36 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:36 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:37 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:48 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:45:48 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:01 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:01 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: a in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: y in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:46:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:12 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:12 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:15 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:57 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:57 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: r in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: a in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: y in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-template.php on line 802
    [07-Apr-2016 14:47:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: login_url in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/fancy_login.php on line 4
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:00 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS - assumed 'EMEMBER_LOGGED_IN_AS' in /home/mary/public_html/mary-content/plugins/wp-eMember/lib/class.emember_auth.php on line 342
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:00 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:06 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:06 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:08 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:08 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialised without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:54 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:48:54 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:51 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:51 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:51 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:49:51 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:50:45 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:50:45 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:50:46 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:50:46 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:38 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:38 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:39 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:39 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:41 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:51:41 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:52:03 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:52:03 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:52:33 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:52:33 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:53:25 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:53:25 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:11 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:18 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:18 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:37 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:54:37 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:55:12 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:55:12 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:05 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:05 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:07 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:07 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:56:58 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:11 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:17 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:17 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:24 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:24 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:36 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:36 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:51 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:57:51 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:58:45 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:58:45 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:59:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:59:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 14:59:38 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 14:59:38 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:00:32 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:00:32 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:25 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:25 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:44 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:44 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:01:58 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:02:18 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:02:18 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:02:37 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:02:37 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:03:12 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:03:12 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:03:29 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:03:29 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:05 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:05 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:05 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:05 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:04:58 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:05:04 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:05:04 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:05:51 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:05:51 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:06:19 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:06:19 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:06:45 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:06:45 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:07:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:07:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:07:38 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:07:38 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:08:31 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1252
    [07-Apr-2016 15:08:31 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:01 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:01 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:13 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:13 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:25 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:25 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:28 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:09:28 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:10:01 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:10:01 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:10:18 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:10:18 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:11:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:11:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:11:11 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:11:11 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:12:05 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:12:05 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:12:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:12:58 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:11 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:16 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:16 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:24 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:24 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:33 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:33 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:51 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:13:51 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:15 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:45 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:45 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:52 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:52 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:57 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:14:57 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:03 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:03 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:17 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:17 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:37 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:37 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:38 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2468
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:38 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:49 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 2469
    [07-Apr-2016 15:15:49 UTC] PHP Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Cond

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary!

Thank you for your replay!

It seems that the WP debug simply didn't produce any additional information. It would be helpful but I guess we'll have to manage it without it :slight_smile:

That said, I accessed your site and I noticed that now both sub-sites are loading fine. It seems however that you already removed the

line from the "wp-content.php", is that right?

I'm a bit lost because I"m not able to investigate/troubleshoot the issue that... doesn't exist anymore :slight_smile: I can see however that you did create "members" pages on both sub-sites.

I think then it would be best if you now decided which path should we follow with this:

1) stick to the setup as it is and use a shortcode from a plugin that I suggested here

or

2) continue troubleshooting this solution

In case of #1, simply install the plugin and put the shortcode on "members" pages on both sites; while I was testing it on my Multisite test setup it worked fine though a listing looked different to an original; that should be however possible to tune with CSS

IN case of #2 please make sure that the BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG line is still in your wp-config.php file so I could access the site and actually see "live" how/what is breaking there; it's possible though that I will need then to ask you for direct access credentials (I'd let you know about it if necessary).

Let me know please what do you think about it.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Mary

Adam I would like to pursue #2 but I can't leave enable multiblog set to true because then I don't have a dating site to work on. As soon as I put it to true the page goes blank.

If you have other things for me to test then I just go in and change from false to true, but I can't leave it like that because then I can't work on the site.

I'm going to bed now so I will set it to true in the hopes that you can work on it now.

• Dimitris

Hi Mary,

hope you had a nice sleep! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website again and I can see that chat-subsite is currently displaying the members list. I presume that you proceeded with the BP Shortcodes plugin? This seems pretty close to the main-site's members list, maybe couple of CSS rules and it'll be just fine I think. Please inform us if you wish to provide this snippet. :slight_smile:

It seems that dating-subsite generates a 500 error in both backend and frontend though! :slight_frown:
    Is there any setting/change that you made recently that could cause this?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary!

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to reach this thread earlier, it's an extremely busy day :slight_smile:

The "shortcode solution" may not be as "elegant" as the other one but I think it should work well for you as well. As for plugin conflict, that seems to be a different issue so in case you needed any assistance with this too, please start a separate thread and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.