Buddypress/Blog/WPMU/WHMCS all integrated easily?

I'm a huge fan of wpmudev, and finally have a project to maintain a membership for. I have three large VPS servers (dedicated DNS, dedicated DB, and primary web server).

I am looking to create a Buddypress community (groups, forums, cometchat license, etc.) this will be the primary site.

However, I'd also like to offer sites to fit this niche to either groups or individuals, and so I'd like this to work through WPMU.

I'm also going to have a separate site (hopefully on the same WPMU) connected, but selling generic hosting for niche market (as an advanced option instead of WPMU).

Finally, I'm looking to push all of this together with whmcs. I'd like to plan ahead and setup the multi-db from launch to have room to organize and grow.

I guess my primary question is - is it possible to use a WPMU network to run a buddypress site with a buddypress primary and child theme at the main site, and custom themes and plugins on different sites, in addition to offering free and premium themes and plugins through WHMCS?

Thanks for your help!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brandon,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question, it is certainly appreciated.

Sure I believe this can be done using WHMCS and related software/scripts. However, we do not make WHMCS nor provide it, WHMCS does that.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.