Budypress subscription form doesn't working

Hello i have both Membership and Buddypress plugin, i'm trying to set up the subscription but it's not working.
My goal is to link the subscription form with the gateway payment, the workflow should be:
fill the form > go the paiement page (paypal) > recieve the activation code > activate.
I've set Buddypress as shown in the first pic, i have add in the page Adhesion page the tag [subscriptionform] .
but the button at the end of the subscription form it's not leading to the payment page (with paypal),
what did i miss in the setup?
Is my scenario for registration incorrect?
Thanx

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, how are you?

You probably won't want to use the BuddyPress register page, because you will want them signing up through Membership and making payment through that as well.

You wouldn't want both Membership and BuddyPress trying to use the same registration page. I believe in the next release there will be some provision for this.

but the button at the end of the subscription form it's not leading to the payment page (with paypal),
    what did i miss in the setup?
    Is my scenario for registration incorrect?

If you have separate pages for signing up. Do you still get issues with with the payment page? If so how are your subscriptions and gateways set up? Please include screenshots of those.

Thanks.

• Promoshake
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

You probably won't want to use the BuddyPress register page, because you will want them signing up through Membership and making payment through that as well.

yes that exactly my goal, i just want peopole to subscribe via paypal what should be the correct set up for that? i have a subscription page (with the different level of subscription but without a form with name email etc...) What should be the correct set up please?
    in the pics my setpup.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

I see the slug for your register page with the shotcode is /register-2/ I know this might be obvious but i is selected register page in Membership also for the right slug?

I ask because both pages might be named Register.

Also that first button which says "Insert your join link here" thats for just /register/ slug and not the one with the shortcode.

You might want to change that also.

Take care.

• Promoshake

may be i'm quiete confuse. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
    1)Membership has his own registration page
    2) Buddypress has his own registration page
    the 2 plugin do not have the same aim.
    the first is for the paid subscription to the site.
    Buddypress is the registration to the groups.
    If it's like that please can you tell me
    1) whitch is the registration page for the membership ( registration + subscription page) and how to set it
    2) Is it possible to allow peopole to registrate to groups ( buddypress) only if they have already pay their subscription? and how do i set it up
    if you need access to my backend i can give you the access,
    Thanx again
    here are the link
    http://www.aaelch.org/register/

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again. :slight_smile:

1)Membership has his own registration page

Correct.

2) Buddypress has his own registration page
    the 2 plugin do not have the same aim.
    the first is for the paid subscription to the site.
    Buddypress is the registration to the groups.
    If it's like that please can you tell me

Yup, so I wouldn't use the BuddyPress page as you will want them using the Membership page.

When they signup through Membership or BuddyPress they register in WordPress just the same. So if they signup through Membership then they can use use those BuddyPress features unless of course you restrict them in Membership to a certain level they don't have access to.

1) whitch is the registration page for the membership ( registration + subscription page) and how to set it

Admin --> Membership --> Settings --> Membership Pages

Thats where you set the registration page for Membership.

2) Is it possible to allow peopole to registrate to groups ( buddypress) only if they have already pay their subscription? and how do i set it up

Sure, check out page 45 to 47 of the manual for BuddyPress Rules.

The manual can be found here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/installation/

I tested your site and was able to register and then go through to Paypal - See screenshots

Perhaps I'm missing something here?

Take care.

• Promoshake

i've clean up all the register pages... and the things are going better but now i have this issue.
    when you arrive to the registration page, you have the subscription option , when you choose you have the form to fill and at the end you have payment gateway, but there is a strange thing, you have the correct price but it's seems like you have choose two subscription...

• Promoshake

ahahaha, i didn't understand exactely where was the issue.
    i've cancelled all the register page that were created before,
    i've generated a new one in the membership admin...and the things started working,
    now i'll read the page 45 to 47 of the manual to understand how to allow only member to sign up in a group.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.