Bug - Cannot see attendees for a paid event

Hi,
For the site http://vvbw.org/events/2016/10/october-2016-the-social-media-advisor/, there is an error that will not allow us to see who paid for the event.

Updated - We can use the export which seems to be working.

"Fatal error: Call to a member function has_membership() on boolean in /home/msbmozaicadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events-membership2-integration.php on line 310"

We need this fixed asap as this event is in 2 days.
Thanks

  • Rupok

    Hi Todd,

    From the error, it seems like the issue is generating from the integration of Membership 2 Pro and Events+. Because I just tested standalone Events+ in my test site, I can see and export paid attendees without any issue. Then I've activated the "Membership 2 Integration" addon but still no error. I can see and export paid attendees just find. But the error which you mentioned, in this case, I should see the same error. Can you please tell us which PHP version you are using on your server? Can you also tell us regarding your setup so we can try to regenerate the same in our test site? Please provide step-by-step guides regarding your integration and setup.

    I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

    And I'll report this as a confirmed bug to our developer as soon as I can regenerate on my end. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

    Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

  • Nithin

    Hi Todd,

    Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

    I tested Events+, and Membership 2 Pro plugin together in my test system, and the integration doesn't seem to generate any error message as seen in your website. But I can confirm the issue in your system. Could you please provide us steps to replicate this particular issue as mentioned by Rupok in the previous reply, so that we could give a closer look.

    I was able to notice some conflicts in the browser console, since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

    Please let us know how these goes, so that we could help get this sorted asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

    Kind Regards,
    Nithin

  • Mozaic

    Hello and good day,

    We have disabled all plugins on the site (except WPMU plugins) to look for a plugin conflict as per above. These are the only plugins currently active:

    wpmu dashboard
    whmcs multisite provisioning
    smush
    wpmu dev videos
    wpmu domain mapping
    wpmu new blog templates
    wpmu events+
    wpmu prosites
    wpmu google maps
    wpmu ultimate branding
    wpmu membership 2

    We still have the error and the conflict - so if it's a plugin conflict, it's a wpmu plugin conflict.

    Also, as per above - we have removed the error that was showing up in the console.

    Very urgent.

    thanks,

    Todd

  • Mozaic

    How do I maintain the website integrity without the Prosites, Membership 2, Events + and domain mapping plugins at minimum? Those are the four things that must work together. None of those plugins are any good to us without the other 3. Will you accept a test with those 4 plugins enabled? If not, you're forcing us into a situation that we can not test.
    Our php version is 5.
    Regarding the superadmin access - we have access to the wpmudev dashboard... are you asking for super admin access?

  • Nithin

    Hi Todd,

    Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

    I do understand that you want to keep these 4 plugins enabled, since we aren't able to replicate this issue in our test server, performing a quick full plugin conflict test, would help us rule out where is the exact issue.

    These plugins should work fine when enabled, and we could give a look with these plugins enabled. But before that, could you please explain, the steps to replicate this exact bug in your next reply? Did you just enabled these plugins, and you started to get these following errors?

    It looks like support access, is not working, could you please revoke, and re-enable support access, so that we could give a look?

    To troubleshoot this issue further, please enable the debug mode. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

    In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

    After making the above changes, please try to replicate the following issue. The errors related to it, will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

    Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, or you could make user of Dropbox, or Google Drive, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

    Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

    Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.