Bug empty form on "expert/add-a-expert/"

Hello,

This form (/expert/add-a-expert/) is not saving form data.

Thank you

Nastia

Hello jorge, I trust you are doing well today!

I tested the Jobs & Expert plugin on my sandbox installation from the backend and from the frontend and it's saves the data.

Do you see any errors when you are saving an Expert? Do you have the same behavior when you are creating a new job?

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin/theme?

Deactivate all other plugins and test again. If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this conflict.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If you still have an issue when all other plugins are disabled, please enable WordPress debugging. To do this, put the following line in the wo0cinfig.php file:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

Post here the errors you see when trying to submit an expert again.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Jorge

Helloo Nastia,

I am testing in WordPress Versión 4.4.2 In wp-admin and in /expert/add-a-expert/

In /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=jbp_pro&page=jobs-plus-add-pro is the same problem.

When i define WP_DEBUG the full message is
    Error en la base de datos de WordPress: [Column 'post_content' cannot be null]
    INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author, post_date, post_date_gmt, post_content, post_content_filtered, post_title, post_excerpt, post_status, post_type, comment_status, ping_status, post_password, post_name, to_ping, pinged, post_modified, post_modified_gmt, post_parent, menu_order, post_mime_type, guid) VALUES (1, '2016-02-18 22:47:27', '2016-02-18 22:47:27', NULL, '', '', '', 'je-draft', 'jbp_pro', 'closed', 'closed', '', '', '', '', '2016-02-18 22:47:27', '2016-02-18 22:47:27', 0, 0, '', '')

In /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=jbp_job&page=jobs-plus-job-form is working fine.

I do a print_r() in function perform_insert() in file ig-post-model.php
    after the comment //insert post
    to get print_r($arg) but $arg is empty in /expert/add-a-expert/ but in headers i can see the form data except the id.
    _wpnonce:740a2d7eac
    _wp_http_referermusicabeat/expert/add-a-expert/
    _wpnonce:740a2d7eac
    _wp_http_referermusicabeat/expert/add-a-expert/
    JE_Expert_Model[id]:
    JE_Expert_Model[first_name]:Jorge
    JE_Expert_Model[last_name]:Hernandez
    JE_Expert_Model[biography]:Lorem ipsum
    JE_Expert_Model[short_description]:Lorem ipsum
    JE_Expert_Model[user_id]:1
    JE_Expert_Model[company]:nombre.com
    JE_Expert_Model[company_url]:
    JE_Expert_Model[location]:MX
    JE_Expert_Model[contact_email]:mail@gmail.com
    JE_Expert_Model[social]:
    JE_Expert_Model[skills]:
    JE_Expert_Model[portfolios]:

Thank you.

Nastia

Hello jorge, I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for enabling WordPress debugging. The error [Column 'post_content' cannot be null] means that the Biography content is empty, it requires at minimum 200 characters.

Please have a look at the attached screenshot.
    Do you see the Error message when you are trying to submit an expert? In this case, please make sure that you fill the Biography field with more than 200 characters.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia