Bug found when using Events+

Over the past couple of months, I have had issues with Events+ and Marketpress integration. All that has been sorted now in a way... but I have found another bug and I just wanted to let WPMUDEV know about it :slight_smile:
The website is for a client of mine and they didn't want the RSVP functionality in Events+ but wanted tickets available to buy directly inside of the event, so I decided to try the Marketpress Shortcodes. Most work without a problem but on my site, if you use [mp_product] shortcode it will cause the website to crash and not load the event page. I'm not worried about trying to sort it now as I have a way of making things work... but just wanted to make you aware.

• Ash

Hello Jon

I have just tested and the shortcode didn't crash my site. So it seems your site specific. What happens if you disable all other plugins and enable default theme? Does it still crash by then? If so, then it might be any setting that I am missing.

According to the chat, you will create a sandbox site so that we can do some testing in there.

Would you please send me your admin login and FTP details when the sandbox site is created? If this is a bug or issue, we want to fix that as soon as possible.

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.