[BUG] Hustle Pro SlideIn Custom CSS Media query not working as expected.

: I was trying to create a Slide In using Hustle Pro and wanted to tweak something using CSS to target small devices only. So i used @media only screen and (max-width: 767px). But I noticed that the styles inside this media query are also applied to screen sizes bigger than 767px.

Please fix this. Right now I am using Customizer to circumvent this bug.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Paul Evans

I hope you’re well today!

I checked your site and also did some tests on my own test site and I think this is most likely related to the CSS itself – most likely to the order of it being printed out to the screen and/or some other rules (from the theme or your custom ones) interfering. I’m saying this because all the Hustle does when you add “Custom CSS” to it, is it simply prints it out in the header of the given page.

You could as well add the very same code right to the template file in the header section and it should have the same effect (you can see that code in “page source” in browser). This suggests that while the code is printed out, it’s not taking effect due to some other reasons.

I’ve additionally tested media queries with Hustle’s “Custom CSS” specifically on a clean setup with default theme and that worked fine.

That being said, our Second Line Support has been asked already to look into it so please keep an eye on this ticket and either I or one of my colleagues will update your here as soon as we hear back from them.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Paul Evans , sorry for the late reply.

Could you provide me with some credentials so I can help you with this issue? It seems that the old credentials you’ve provided us with aren’t working anymore but I’d like some extra access to see where do the CSS conflict exactly and help you out.

You can send me the information needed privately through our contact form at https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL:

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- HTTP Access credentials
    Username:
    Password:

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.