Bug in Appointments +

Hi @Hakan I testing the plugin further now and I'll use this space to report the bugs i find.
For now I have 2 problems to report.

1) Transactions Table - After the A+ payment is done with paypal, and I went to the transactions table, the SERVICE column shows the wrong service bought. It actually always shows the last service that was added to the SERVICE SETTINGS "Drenagem", despite the A+ was made with other services. To test that I added another service "Massagem" in the settings and now all the services are "Massagem" (print attached).

2) Working Hours - I made a test using 2 service providers, but i'm not sure if thats a bug or i need to set the working hours in a different way. I've set 3 time schedules. 1 for the business hour. 1 for provider 1 and 1 for provider 2. both have different working hours, but the sum of them meets the business hour.
I then made an A+ with "No preference" in an hour that only the provider 1 would be working. The system correctly booked me to the provider 1. Then I went to make another A+ at the same hour using again "No preference". This time i think the table should show that this hour is not available anymore, but it was still showing that i could make an A+ at that time. I changed the service provider to check if providers 1 and 2 were busy/not available and it was ok, both were not available, so why the system was showing that i could book with "no preference". It should have showed that this particulaHi @Hakan I testing the plugin further now and I'll use this space to report the bugs I find.
For now I have 2 problems to report.

1) Transactions Table - After the A+ payment is done with paypal, I went to the transactions table, the SERVICE column shows the wrong service bought. It actually ALWAYS shows the last service that was added to the SERVICE SETTINGS "Drenagem", despite the A+ was made with other services. To test that I added another service "Massagem" in the settings and now all the services are "Massagem" (print attached).

2) Working Hours - I made a test using 2 service providers, but i'm not sure if thats a bug or i need to set the working hours in a different way. I've set 3 time schedules. 1 for the business hour. 1 for provider 1 and 1 for provider 2. both have different working hours, but the sum of them meets exactly the business hour.

I then made an A+ with "No preference" in an hour that only the provider 1 would be working. The system correctly booked me to the provider 1. Then I went to make another A+ at the same hour using again "No preference". This time i think the table should show that this hour is not available anymore, but it was still showing that i could make an A+ at that time. I changed the service provider just to be sure that providers 1 and 2 were busy/not available and both were not available, so why the system was showing that I could book with "no preference". It should have showed that this particular time was not available either. I booked and the service was assigned to OUR STAFF (but in this case i did not have providers to take that job).
Again, i'm not sure if I should set business hour schedule + custom schedule to my only providers or i should only set business schedule when i have more providers with regular working hours.

For now it’s the problems I found. I’ll keep posting my feedbacks.
Regards.
r time was not available either. I booked and the service was assigned to OUR STAFF (but in this case i did not have providers to take that job).
Again, i'm not sure if I should set business hour schedule + custom schedule to my only providers or i should only set business schedule when i have providers with regular working hours.