I have found a small bug in your latest membership plugin update. This is as of 10th Aug 2014. Sorry I can't find the version but all I know it wasn't there yesterday the 9th but was available today.
This is what happens:
- In Membership>General Options I have Default subscription set to "My Free Sub" and have checked "Assign first subscription level to new users"
-I have paypal standard as my gateway
So a user goes to my site and selects a paid subscription say "Premium"
- they enter there details with "Paypal" and confirm purchase
- the money is taken from their account and all seems to go well
- However on return from paypal they are not signed up to the paid "Premium" subscription but only to the defeault free one.
- This can be confirmed by going into the "All members" area
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A BIG PROBLEM THAT YOU NEED TO RESOLVE QUICKLY
It seems that if you have a default subscription set then this will happen and just to confirm this I tried setting the Default Subcription for registered users to none and all worked as expected.
Needs an urgent fix