Bug in the file for the translation ITA of plugin Directory

Hello,
I translated through your portal, the plugin directory in the Italian language.
But I found this bug.
Some strings even if translated, are not updated with the Italian language.

Link img error
http://www.vendingtv.it/Img/error.jpg

  • Rupok

    Hi Fabio Russo,

    As I confirmed in Chat, I could regenerate this on my test instance. So I'm marking this as a confirmed bug and reporting to our developer right now. I believe, he will come up with a solution very soon.

    Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

    Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

  • Panos

    Hi Fabio Russo ,

    The same CPT and categories are being used from Classifieds plugin also, so by design these are being translated on activation and stored in db so they can be used by both plugins without conflict. A bit more complex way than usual.

    For your convenience I have attached a custom made plugin.

    1. Please download it and install it. Do not activate it immediately.

    2. Copy and rename files languages/wpmudev-classifieds-translate-cpt-en.po and languages/wpmudev-classifieds-translate-cpt-en.mo . You should rename the "-en" part of the filename, as you already know :slight_smile:

    3. Open the renamed PO file with poEdit, translate and save (also make sure you export the mo file).

    4. Activate plugin and deactivate it.

    Translation should have been updated in db now. You can translate/edit the po files again, then activate and deactivate the custom plugin.

    Please let me know if you need further explanation :slight_smile:

    Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.