BUG: multipile options records in the DB

Hej,

I encountered two problems with my multisite.

1. There were multipile record of "psts_settings"(2) and "psts_levels"(3) in the DB.
2. The levels array starts with 0, which made a lot of things don't work.

I cant tell where this has happen, Just thought its good to report.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings koff,

Thank you so very much for this report, it is certainly appreciated.

However, I cannot find the table in which these settings exist.

Could you please give me a heads up on which table(s) these exist in?

Thanks for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Koff

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for taking the time to post to the Forum.

How are these errors in the wp_sitemeta affecting your website(s)?

I have been looking at the Pro Sites Plugin myself, but couldn't replicate your type of errors. Can you provide me with some more information on the errors or at least some screenshots?

Note that we are constantly striving to improve our plugins and we do this by listening to our Users and using their feedback and suggestions constructively. Yours are therefore highly appreciated!

Looking forward to your feedback.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• koff
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi!

The original problem that I had was that I couldn't delete levels. ( no delete button)
    Looking in the code I found that the levels starts from 0 and not from 1 is the cause of the problem.

While looking in the DB to fix I saw the duplicate values So i don't know the problems it caused ( if any).

One more thing that I notices is that the ID of the two first "psts_levels" where 23 and 24 while the ids of the "psts_settings" where 74 and 75 which I guess means that the first duplication happen on installation.

I know this is not enough info,but that's all I have.I hope it will help in the future...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings koff,

Thank you again for your input and feedback - it is greatly appreciated and noted!

Therefore without any further ado I shall close this ticket and invite you to open another ticket if you have any further questions or issues.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.