bug plugin theme switcher

hello , I have found a bug in the themeswitcher. This is the url where you can see on the right sidebar that themeswitcher giver an error...http://favorite-webshops.com/
Might it be the case
that its a responsive theme?
What should I do about it?

thanks

Frenk!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya Frenk,

I tested the plugin on my lab site and that worked really well and I got no errors at all.

I however need you to check a few things.

1: Make sure that your WordPress version is up to date
    2: Test after disabling this theme you are using and see if you can replicate the same error with other themes too.

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC

• frenk
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

hello, i installed the twenty eleven theme, but the error still occurs. It might be a problem with the branding site wide plugin, With this plugin I cannot run the login image pluginn also, because the branding plugin allready got this possibility also, but only for the superadmin.... I am gonna deinstall the branding plugin and see if it worsks afterwards.
    Might it also be a problem if wordpress shares database with magento?

Thanks
    Frenk!

• frenk
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

hello, I have deinstalled and reinstalled the wpmu through cpanel, just to get a fresh install. I install the advanced theme switcher again and activated two themes in the main website. However the themes switcher only shows one and thats the twenty eleven theme. The latest version ofwordpress I installed,-
    I have had some problems also with some other pluginns...
    Could you help me out?
    Thanks
    Frenk!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya Frenk,

I would like to have a look at the settings to see what is going on as I can not duplicate this issue on my install.

If that is okay for you, please send me the login details using our contact form here and mark it to my attention.

Also put a reference link to this thread so as I can easily identify and relate the login details to this thread.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.