Bug report for appointments+

Bugs:
- 'Appointment Cancellation page' and 'Appointment "thank you" page' options under Appointments+>Settings>General>reachability don't show dropdown selection.
[image]

- "Keep options on uninstall: By enabling this option you can keep your appointments and settings when deleting the plugin. " text from Appointments+>Settings>General>Advanced can't be translated.

Please see screenshot:
http://take.ms/0KdoU

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey WebSource,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

- 'Appointment Cancellation page' and 'Appointment "thank you" page' options under Appointments+>Settings>General>reachability don't show dropdown selection.

I was unable to replicate this on my installation even after exporting your settings and switching to German language so it seems this is something specific to your installation.

Could you provide us with FTP or cPanel login details so we can investigate this further?
    You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

- "Keep options on uninstall: By enabling this option you can keep your appointments and settings when deleting the plugin. " text from Appointments+>Settings>General>Advanced can't be translated.

Are you using translation file included in the plugin or the one downloaded from our site?

I can see the issue with downloaded file but the one included in the plugin works fine and includes these in translation strings.
    I will let our devs know to update the site translation files as well.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• WebSource
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Predrag
    Already replicated this with your support chat Hubertus. Happens when you have no pages created yet.

i have downloaded the german one directly of your translation page. and as it is fully translated no english string should pop up, right? :wink:

Thanks
    Brian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Brian,

Already replicated this with your support chat Hubertus. Happens when you have no pages created yet.

Ah, ok, I can see it when I remove all the pages.
    Well, this is not really a bug as there needs to be a page in order to select one, and WP by default has sample page after installation so it will show if you don't remove it.
    I will suggest our devs to add a button to create a new page from settings page if there are no pages on your site.

i have downloaded the german one directly of your translation page. and as it is fully translated no english string should pop up, right?

Our translation page for Appointments doesn't seem to have latest translation file updated so it's missing those string completely, and since they are missing they can't be translated from there.
    The translation file that comes with the plugin and is located inside appointments/languages/ file does actually contain those strings so we need to push that updated translation file to translation area on our site and I have already notified devs about that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• WebSource
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Ah, ok, I can see it when I remove all the pages.
    Well, this is not really a bug as there needs to be a page in order to select one, and WP by default has sample page after installation so it will show if you don't remove it.
    I will suggest our devs to add a button to create a new page from settings page if there are no pages on your site.

For me it's a bug because you handle the same problem different at this page: xxxx/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=services#section-new-service

if i dont have a page created there yet the dropdown is there with one choice "none". But a button is even better of course.

Our translation page for Appointments doesn't seem to have latest translation file updated so it's missing those string completely, and since they are missing they can't be translated from there.
    The translation file that comes with the plugin and is located inside appointments/languages/ file does actually contain those strings so we need to push that updated translation file to translation area on our site and I have already notified devs about that.

Will you fix that? as all other strings are already translated i just want to download the latest german version out of that site as you dont ship the german translation within the plugin.

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Brian,

For me it's a bug because you handle the same problem different at this page: xxxx/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=services#section-new-service

It's more of an UI issue, and certainly could be improved and that's why I forwarded it to devs :slight_smile:

Will you fix that? as all other strings are already translated i just want to download the latest german version out of that site as you dont ship the german translation within the plugin.

Devs have updated translation files on our site in the meantime, you can download the new ones but note that these two strings are newly added so there's no translation for them yet so you will need to translate them first.
    You can do that either from translation page here https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/appointments/de/default/ or edit the downloaded PO file with something like PoEditor.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.