BUG: Upfront gallery lightbox

NGINX, MULTISITE, SUBFOLDER, AMAZON s3 cloudfront setup for media, UPFRONT->PANINO

for at least the last 2 versions adding an image and then setting it to a lightbox...fails to add the href needed for the lightbox.

Used to work...but now broken in at least the last 2 versions.

Thoughts on a solution? Thanks

• Ben
    • The Reaper

The option to open larger image on the thumbnail works to create the light-box larger image!

Nice.

But the light box option links to nowhere, so not sure what its supposed to do but looks to be a bug. Also the default is set to link to the original image. Works initially. However changing the option to something else, saving, then changing it to link to original image...leaves an empty link.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ben,

for at least the last 2 versions adding an image and then setting it to a lightbox...fails to add the href needed for the lightbox.

It fails to add href (it is empty, no lightbox ID) when you create lightbox directly or select already created lightbox? Could I see that on your site? I mean the output gallery with not working lightbox?

Works initially. However changing the option to something else, saving, then changing it to link to original image...leaves an empty link.

I can't replicate this one. Does it behave the same if there is no AMAZON s3 cloudfront on your site ?
    Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.