The 'Add Image' button for a new service works enough to open the dialog, but then has a js error when you attempt to use an image.
I updated the window.send_to_editor function in /themes/blogs-mu/_inc/js/services.js to replace $ with jQuery and that fixed the problem. Not sure why since $=jQuery; is set globally at the top of the script.
After that I got it to attach an image to a service option. Then I attempted to 'Remove Image' and this reloads the page but doesn't remove the image. I've not troubleshooted that one yet.
Edit Image has an unexpected behavior. Rather than re-open the original Add Image dialog, it's opens the Edit Media screen in a new tab. Very bizarre!
So I think that everything associated with images and service settings is currently busted in this template.