Bug with Defender solved.

Ok I worked out some of the bugs that have been causing degradation to wordpress websites when your plugins are active.

I noticed a heap of traffic was being blocked going to a cdn and traced it to your plugin.

The deeper I dug the more I realised your plugin was being blocked and limited in a lot of cases due to multiple sites on the same server IP's using your tools it was causing the count to climb so quick it was triggering port floods on UDP 80 and 3244.

I noticed the performance of the sites improved quickly when I added the IP's that your plugins were pushing to.

Anyone running CSF or similar will be experiencing similar if there are a number of sites on the same server or it has been locked down properly as mine are.

Let me know if you need help testing stuff.

Regards,
Chris