Bug with Pro Sites 3.5 and New Blog Template intergration

Hi I have noticed a bug with the new Pro Sites 3.5 and the New Blog Template plugin.
When choosing to display the New Blog Template as a Theme Preview it is supposed to display a "view demo" button and a "Select this template" button on the screenshot of the template and only once the mouse has hovered over the template. This worked fine prior to updating to Pro Sites 3.5 and is working now i have reverted back to the older version of pro sites.

If you try to look at my site you will notice that i have reverted back to the old version of pro sites and as such you will not see the bug, however it is something that i think needs to be addressed and i will not be switching over to Pro Sites 3.5 until it is fixed.

I look forward to seeing this bug fixed so i can upgrade and make use of the fantastic new features.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @stacy_bosel,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site using the latest versions of Pro Sites and New Blog Template plugins and default WordPress theme enabling all modules of Pro Sites plugin but it worked fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

I think this may conflict issue with the Divi theme that you are using on your site so i have also tested using the Divi theme version 2.3.2 but it also worked fine with it as shown in the second attached screenshot.

This can be due to other plugin conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting by temporary updating the Pro Sites plugin to the latest version? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• stacy_bosel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

HI @Vinod Dalvi

It would seem that the fault lies on my end, I can only think i may have had a different setting selected for displaying the templates however i am sure i tested this.

I apologise for wasting your time and thank you for it.

• stacy_bosel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@Vinod Dalvi

I am so very disappointed with the WPMU DEV support it pains me. I struggle to not include profanity in my posts.

You closed my other support ticket without reading it and once again WPMU DEV Support is wasting my time. Although it had a similar title it was in fact a different problem and you closed it before i could reply.

Why cant you people take the time to read the support ticket request properly before acting on it. If you have too many support requests to provide quality support than maybe you need to look at the reason for this and fix it.

I have included a Screenshot of the post you closed and i am going to ask you to compare it to this one and see if you can find the difference.

I really hope you fix this issue faster than usual now as i am getting very frustrated with the lack of support.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.