Bugs or is it :)

Hello Guys

Please have a look at the err below

I need to fix it but i need to know what i need to fix Is it a bot that is out of control ?

[03-Nov-2011 21:45:30] WordPress database error  for query
CREATE TABLE wp_users (
  ID bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  user_login varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  user_pass varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  user_nicename varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  user_email varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
  user_url varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
  user_registered datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  user_activation_key varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  user_status int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  display_name varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (ID),
  KEY user_login_key (user_login),
  KEY user_nicename (user_nicename)
) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci made by wpmu_activate_signup, wpmu_create_blog, install_blog, make_db_current_silent, dbDelta, m_wpdb->query
  • Mark de Scande

@masonjames there is about 30 plugs on the site here is a list of all of them

* FEED MONSTER 6.0 by portaljumper.com
    Network Deactivate | Edit
    Feed-monster purposely does not overwrite older versions so you can easily roll back.DEACTIVATE OLDER VERSIONS FIRST THEN ACTIVATE THIS VERSION. IF EVERYTHING IS TO YOUR LIKING SIMPLY DELETE THE OLDER VERSION. turns any selected affiliate datafeed from networks like shareasale, commission junction, linkshare, tradetracker, webgains, clickbank, daisycon, m4n and many more in to full wordpress posts complete with SEO categories, post content and tags. Choose from over 65.000.000 products in thousands of automated datafeeds. Simply select your preferred feeds and start earning a steady income. PREMIUM mode for power-earnings includes more features, enhanced Search engine optimization and complete white label operations Go premium now !.

Version 6.0 | By pete scheepens | Visit plugin site
    Select Admin Ads
    Admin Ads
    Display ads in admin dashboard

Version 1.0.9 | By S H Mohanjith (Incsub), Andrew Billits (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Ad Sharing
    Ad Sharing
    Network Activate | Edit
    Simply split advertising revenues with your users with this easy to use plugin. You can use adsense, context ads or any combination of advertising you like. Time to reap (and share) blogging rewards!

Version 1.2 | By Andrew Billits, Ulrich Sossou (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Affiliate
    Affiliate
    This plugin adds a simple affiliate system to your site.

Version 2.4.2 | By Barry | Visit plugin site
    Select Akismet
    Akismet
    Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep. To get started: 1) Click the "Activate" link to the left of this description, 2) Sign up for an Akismet API key, and 3) Go to your Akismet configuration page, and save your API key.

Version 2.5.3 | By Automattic | Visit plugin site
    Select AutoBlog
    AutoBlog
    Network Activate | Edit | Delete
    An automatic blog feed reading plugin.

Version 3.6.1 | By Barry Getty (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Cache Images
    Cache Images
    Network Activate | Edit
    Goes through your posts and gives you the option to cache all hotlinked images from a domain locally in your upload folder

Version 3.1 | By Matt Mullenweg | Visit plugin site
    Select Floating Social
    Floating Social
    Network Activate | Edit | Delete
    Make sharing easy - add a floating social media box that scrolls with your content.

Version 1.3.4 | By raggedrobins (Incsub), Ve Bailovity (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Google Analytics
    Google Analytics
    It's great to offer your users Google Analytics, but it's even better to be able to offer it to individual bloggers AND at the same time capture sitewide stats for yourself!

Version 1.2.1 | By Ivan Shaovchev, Andrey Shipilov (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Login Image
    Login Image
    Allows you to change the login image

Version 1.0.9.1 | By Andrew Billits, Ulrich Sossou (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Logout Redirect
    Logout Redirect
    Redirects users to specified url after logging out - say goodbye to users logging out... and seeing the logout screen :slight_smile:

Version 1.0.3 | By Andrew Billits, Ulrich Sossou | Visit plugin site
    Select MarketPress
    MarketPress
    Network Activate | Edit
    The complete WordPress ecommerce plugin - works perfectly with BuddyPress and Multisite too to create a social marketplace, where you can take a percentage! Activate the plugin, adjust your settings then add some products to your store.

Version 2.3.2 | By Aaron Edwards (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Popover plugin
    Popover plugin
    This plugin adds a customisable popover to a site. The content, size, position can be changed and rules determining if the popover should show or not.

Version 3.0.1 | By Barry (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Pro Sites (Formerly Supporter)
    Pro Sites (Formerly Supporter)
    The ultimate multisite site upgrade plugin, turn regular sites into multiple pro site subscription levels selling access to storage space, premium themes, premium plugins and much more!

Version 3.0.3 | By Aaron Edwards (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Random Theme on Signup
    Random Theme on Signup
    Activates a random theme for new blog signups

Version 1.0.1 | By Aaron Edwards (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Simple Sitemaps For Multisite
    Simple Sitemaps For Multisite
    The ultimate search engine plugin - Simply have sitemaps created, submitted and updated for every blog on your site

Version 1.0.4 | By Viper007Bond (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Subscribe by Email
    Subscribe by Email
    This plugin allows you and your users to offer subscriptions to email notification of new posts

Version 1.1.0 | By S H Mohanjith (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Test Head Footer
    Test Head Footer
    Network Activate | Edit
    Tests for the existence and functionality of wp_head and wp_footer in the active theme

Version 1.0 | By Matt Martz | Visit plugin site
    Select WordPress Importer
    WordPress Importer
    Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.

Version 0.5 | By wordpressdotorg | Visit plugin site
    Select WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages
    WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages
    Creates a blog where all the most recent posts on a WordPress network may be found.

Version 0.4.1.1 | By Donncha O Caoimh | Visit plugin site
    Select WP-Cron Control
    WP-Cron Control
    get control over wp-cron execution.

Version 0.4 | By Thorsten Ott, Automattic | Visit plugin site
    Select WPMS Global Content
    WPMS Global Content
    WPMS Global Content allow wordpress multisite network admin to set common header and footer content.

Version 1.1 | By Neerav Dobaria | Visit plugin site
    Select WPMU DEV Update Notifications
    WPMU DEV Update Notifications
    Notifies the Admin or Super Admin of available updates for WPMU DEV plugins and themes, new releases, and special member only offers. Allows auto-upgrades of supported themes/plugins. Required to be installed to use WPMU DEV products.

Version 2.1.3 | By Aaron Edwards (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select WP Smush.it
    WP Smush.it
    Network Activate | Edit
    Reduce image file sizes and improve performance using the Smush.it API within WordPress.

Version 1.4.3 | By Dialect | Visit plugin site

db.php
    Multi-DB
    Custom database class.

Allows you to scale your standard Multisite install to allow for millions of blogs and segment your database across multiple physical servers.

Version 3.1 | By Andrew Billits, S H Mohanjith (Incsub), Barry (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    sunrise.php
    Executed before Multisite is loaded.

Multi-Domains for Multisite
    Easily allow users to create new sites (blogs) at multiple different domains - using one install of WordPress Multisite you can support blogs at name.domain1.com, name.domain2.com etc.

Version 1.1.5 | By Ulrich SOSSOU (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    VHOST and directory enabled Domain Mapping plugin
    A domain mapping plugin that can handle sub-directory installs and global logins

Version 3.0.5 | By Barry Getty (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

• Mark de Scande

I am posting this here if any body has the same bug please let me know

[03-Nov-2011 19:22:09] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
    [03-Nov-2011 19:22:25] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
    [03-Nov-2011 19:22:55] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
    [03-Nov-2011 19:22:56] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
    [03-Nov-2011 19:23:41] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
    [04-Nov-2011 00:00:48] WordPress database error  for query SELECT option_value FROM wp_5818_options WHERE option_name = 'affiliate_activated_addons' LIMIT 1 made by require, require_once, require_once, include_once, affiliate->__construct, load_affiliate_addons, get_option, m_wpdb->query
    [04-Nov-2011 23:58:34] WordPress database error  for query SELECT * FROM wp_blogs WHERE domain = 'businessansweringservice.bloglines.co.za' made by require, require_once, require_once, require, get_blog_details, m_wpdb->query
    [08-Nov-2011 06:11:11] PHP Warning:  mysql_get_server_info() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 699
  • Mark de Scande

@Phill

I have fix all of the errs on the site well it looks like it i did some hard MySQL hacks :slight_smile:

BlogLines.co.za runs of 16DB

So yes i know it is the wrong way of doing thing but it worked

I used PHP My Admin and yes i did this 16 times Click the SQL past and click go i did this to all the DB and my err log was clean of the err below

CREATE TABLE wp_users (
      ID bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
      user_login varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
      user_pass varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
      user_nicename varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
      user_email varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
      user_url varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
      user_registered datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      user_activation_key varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
      user_status int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      display_name varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
      PRIMARY KEY  (ID),
      KEY user_login_key (user_login),
      KEY user_nicename (user_nicename)
    )

I then did the same for some of the other tables that was missing.

My log is now clean yes i know it was not the best way of doing it but it seems to have worked .

Again thank you for all the help

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.