Build a Membership Site off of a Membership site?

Can I allow sites on my own Membership site, to create their own Membership Sites, making the Membership Plugin a premium feature?

Don't know if I'm creating some sort of "Blogception" there, but I saw that Membership was coming up as a plugin that was able to be activated blog-by-blog.

Thoughts?

• Ash

Hello @Daniel

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Yes, you can offer so. Once someone creates a new subsite in your network, that site won't be part of the main membership site. The membership features from your site, will only be effective in your site.

If you use Pro Sites, then you will be able to offer membership plugin as a premium plugins. Pro sites has a module called Premium Plugins. You need to enable that module and configure it for the levels.

Don't know if I'm creating some sort of "Blogception" there, but I saw that Membership was coming up as a plugin that was able to be activated blog-by-blog.

Well, by default every plugins those are not network activated, can be activated in blog-by-blog. Only some special network only plugins are not available in the subsites.

Hope it helps Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash