Build a site as wordpress.com

Can you help me build a site like wordpress.com?
I tried to use Pro Sites, but can't login after signup site and verify via code

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Phat Phan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Can you help me build a site like wordpress.com?

I can give you some tips and suggestions and also assist you in case of any issues during the process.

The base of such setup should be WordPress Multisite. Since you already tried our Pro Sites I assume you already have it set up.

The "Pro Sites" plugin would be the next step and then you could additionally use our "Domain Mapping" plugin to let you users/customer add their own top-level domains to their sites.

I tried to use Pro Sites, but can't login after signup site and verify via code

In my opinion Pro Sites is an essential plugin for such setup. I'm not sure however what exactly did you do to "lock yourself" out of the site.

By "I can't login" do you mean that you cannot login to that newly created site only or to the entire network?

Can you also let me know what steps did you take/how did you configured you site before it happened?

I can see that you granted support access to one of your sites so is this the site in question? If you still can login as a super-administrator to it please make sure that the WPMU DEV Dashboard admin is enabled and then go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page and revoke and grant access again.

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.