Build Mass Pay into Affiliates

Hi Guys,
Looking to put in a 'Here, Here!' on getting Mass Pay for Affiliates.

Reference thread here

This would be brilliant for making it much easier when you end up with quite a few affiliates.

Also would like to see a Minimum Payout figure introduced, so that Mass Payments are chosen base on reaching the threshold before they are schedule to be paid.

Refer to WP e-commerce (Getshopped) Affiliate Plugin, which sucks but has a great Mass Payment system integrated.

Cheers,
Tiffany

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @TiffanyL

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

I have checked out the affiliate plugin you mentioned but they're a bit light on the description of it, do you have any screenshots so I can see the mass pay part?

Out of the box are affiliate has a mass pay file that you download, mass pay is used with PayPal, you can generate that and then upload to PayPal to pay everybody at once, would that work for you?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• TiffanyL

Hey @Jack Kitterhing,

Can do you one better! Email me, I will send you some files.

I've attached some screenshots of one of the PHPs.

Re the Mass Pay download; I could use a little more info on this additional instruction. Can you point me in the right direction? Are you saying WMPU Affiliates plugin has a Mass Pay file for downloading? Or is this something else I will need to implement?

Either way, let me help you out with some additional information so it can be built-in for the benefit of others. :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping Jack.

Tiffany

• TiffanyL

Got a few answers from this thread about what is possible with Affiliates and the current Mass Pay system built-in. Thread Link

I've been wracking my brain trying to work out why test affiliates were not showing up in Manage section, only to discover some hours later that it's not a conflict but the simple fact that I had to click the Search button at the top. This seems a bit redundant as the affiliates should be listed like the User's panel shouldn't it? Certainly save a little drama trying to nut it out, LOL.

So I am suggesting that we need a little more information on the main panel for Manage Affiliates. Integration of an auto Mass Pay feature for Affiliates who reach a minimum threshold, and now I am looking for a way to delete superfluous affiliate user listed automatically added from the User list.

Anyways, something to consider... happy to help if I can.

Keep us informed of progress on the much needed essentials that other plugins have go though they seriously lack in everything else...

Lovin' WMPU!!!