Bulk Enroll Students in Coursepress Pro

We are moving from one system to coursepress pro and have over 400 students enrolled in one of our courses. We want to add them to coursepress but is there a way to add them in bulk instead of having to add them all manually because we have thousands of users on the site and trying to find them to add them manually is not the most intuitive with Coursepress Pro, especially when there are 8 different Jenny’s or whatnot.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Monica

I trust you are doing well today!

Currently this is not possible out of the box, but this feature request is very popular, so it has been flagged for our developers.

For now, the best solution, is set your Course to allow "Anyone" then send out an email to your list and have them simply click the enroll button.

Let us know if you have any further question!

Kind Regards,

Nastia

• Monica
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello you said it’s not available out of the box, so does that mean there is a way to do this, like a work around?? I was wondering if there was a way to just add them to the database for that course, then I could just upload a spreadsheet. It wouldn’t be such a pain to do it manually but the way to add people manually is a pain because again, it’s going by display name so searching for the display name of a site with thousands of users is a huge time drain and not very user-friendly. even if I could search for users to add via email it would make the process much much easier.

• Madhusudan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Monica ,

As Nastia replied, currently there isn’t a option to bulk enroll students in courses but there is already a feature request created for this feature and this feature may be added in future version of plugin.

One of our member has developed a plugin where you can add all users to a particular course. You can look for extending the plugin code with the features you needed.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-bulk-add-students-to-coursepress

If you are uncomfortable with writing the code I am kindly recommending you to posting at Job Board to find a skilled developer mentioning the feature you needed:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Let us know if there is anything we can help with, we’ll do our best to assist. :slight_smile:

Thanking you,

Madhsudan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.